Finding the right influencer management tools is essential for the success of your influencer marketing campaign.
The major problem is that the market is filled with influencer marketing solutions.
An even bigger problem is that even the best of these tools may not be best for you.
That’s where we come in. We reviewed the best tools in the market according to your marketing goals. This guide explains:
- What each tool is best for
- How their features can benefit your influencer program directly
- Pros and cons
- Pricing plans
Keep reading below:
1. inBeat: Best for DIY Campaigns
Features: Influencer discovery; seamless CRM integrations; massive free toolkit
PROS: Easy to use; fast; quality database of creators; ability to scale up your campaign with the agency or the UGC Studio
CONS: Not amazing for mega-influencers
Pricing: Starting at $35/month plus the free version available
inBeat is an excellent influencer management tool for marketers who want to take the reins of their influencer marketing campaigns.
We’ll tell you what you get in a second, but first:
Quick side note: If you’re not a DIY influencer marketer, you can always contact inBeat influencer marketing agency to build your campaign from A to Z.
1. Top-notch influencer discovery
The platform encompasses millions of influencer profiles that you can browse with thorough filters such as:
- Is verified
- Has email
- Has website
But this massive database of social media influencers is built based on specific metrics, such as engagement rate, content authenticity, and in-depth spam checks.
Besides, inBeat is lightning fast.
On the downside, inBeat is better for nano and micro - influencer marketing.
2. Seamless CRM integration
After selecting the right influencers, you can easily export a CSV or PDF file with the following info:
- Profile URL
You can easily add this CSV file to your customer relationship management tools of choice, such as Mailshake or Gmass, for seamless outreach.
If you’re a hands-on influencer marketer, you will love this option. That brings us to the final point:
3. Massive toolkit
inBeat has a massive toolkit that will make influencer campaign management a breeze.
Their free tools include:
- Engagement rate calculators for Instagram and TikTok, plus an engagement rate extension for Chrome
- Fake follower checker for Instagram to evaluate profile quality
- Money calculator to assess the cost of different potential campaigns
- Top lists of influencers for Instagram and TikTok across all niches
- Influencer marketing ROI calculator to help gauge your campaign spending and estimate potential results
- Ad mockup generators for most social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
Paid influencer management tools include other calculators to help you stay on top of your campaign. These calculators assess metrics such as:
- CPM: Cost per 1,000 impressions for all your channels and campaigns
- CTR: Click-through rate for your ads and organic content on all marketing channels
- CPA: Cost per acquisition/action – again, on all your marketing platforms
- Bounce rate: The rate at which visitors go back to Google or some other website – either throughout your website or on specific webpages
- ROAS: Return on ad spend to estimate your influencer marketing campaign success
And all those tools are supported by a massive database of articles and how-to guides to help you build and manage an effective influencer campaign.
4. UGC Studio
If you want to scale up your campaign and work with the 2% of influencers, try inBeat’s UGC Studio. This platform allows you to:
- Partner with proven high-performing influencers that produce compelling user-generated content
- Post your brief
- Get fast and relevant UGC, with all the necessary edits done by inBeat so that you can lower your CPA and get more conversions
Even better, this UGC is yours to use and repurpose as you like.
Features: AI assistant; multiple integrations; content creation, management, and analytics; team management
PROS: Works on all social media platforms; streamlines content creation and publishing; facilitates management across all social channels and within the team
CONS: Not best for influencer discovery and vetting
Pricing: Starting at $19/month
SocialBee is an all-in-one social media management tool for companies looking to streamline their social media presence. With affordable pricing starting at just $19/month after a 14-day free trial, SocialBee provides a range of features to automate social media marketing, from content creation to publishing and analytics.
SocialBee offers a range of core features to help influencers and marketers optimize their social media strategy.
- It’s designed to work seamlessly with all major social media networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, and Google Business Profile.
- You can use it for content: You can generate captions with the help of an AI assistant, organize social media posts into different content categories, and recycle evergreen content. You even have access to integrations like Canva, Unsplash, and Giphy. All that means your followers continue to engage with best-performing content.
- SocialBee helps you stay on top of content management: The tool makes it easy to set up a posting schedule for all social media profiles, recycle evergreen posts, or remove time-sensitive content. You can also customize posts for each social media platform and analyze your accounts’ and posts’ performance.
- Your teamwork will become a breeze: The platform offers a unified inbox that makes it easy to monitor and respond to comments, mentions, and direct messages, helping you stay on top of your social media presence. SocialBee also allows you to create multiple workspaces, making it easy to collaborate with your marketing team.
In short, SocialBee is the perfect influencer marketing tool to streamline your social media presence and take your strategy to the next level.
3. Traackr: Best for Influencer Relationships
Features: Influencer search and relationship management; team collaboration and campaign management; social listening
PROS: A wide range of filters; vetted influencers; streamlined outreach from within the platform; influencer mapping; streamlines team communication
CONS: Steep learning curve
Pricing: Customized on request
Traackr has years of experience in the market, seeing as it first saw the light of day in 2008. In the meantime, Traackr has specialized in influencer relationships, though it also has a slew of tools to help you with campaign management.
Here’s what you can use this influencer relationship management platform for:
- Influencer discovery: Traackr helps you find relevant influencers across campaigns with many filter and search options. The platform vets these content creators based on their reach and resonance.
- Influencer management: After you find the right creators, you can organize their profiles inside the platform to streamline outreach and communication with influencers. For example, you can filter by:
- Number of followers
- Other brand partnerships
- Your relationship with the influencers
- Team management: You can personalize the information you save on each content creator. Besides, people in your influencer management team can leave notes to other members about crucial info or interactions. And Traackr centralizes all that.
- Social listening tool: Traackr keeps you on top of the content that influencers post. You can even use Traackr for influencer mapping – i.e., understanding how a potential influencer networks with other relevant figures in the industry. This insight will help you partner with highly engaged creators who are more compelling to your target audience.
On the downside, Traackr is not an intuitive, easy-to-use platform from the first go.
4. Upfluence: Best for Ecommerce Influencer Discovery
Features: Influencer search and management; analytics and reporting; social listening; product/ gifting options; payment processing
PROS: Precise influencer discovery; comprehensive recruiting toolkit; clear workflows
CONS: Lacks in-depth audience analysis; not best for newbie influencer marketers
Pricing: Customized subscription level
Upfluence is a good solution for thorough influencer management across the board because it offers you:
- Streamlined influencer discovery: Upfluence has an extensive database of 3 million influencers with a combined total audience of 82 billion followers. Still, you have a massive range of filters and keywords to sleuth the right creators for your needs. You can see these creators, follower sizes, profile bios, engagement rates, relevancy scores, past collaborations, and more.
Pro tip: You can even assign weights to different keywords to zero in on your campaign’s most relevant niche influencers.
- Ecommerce tools for brand ambassadors: These tools allow you to connect your online store on Upfluence and customers who can become your brand ambassadors. Even better, that means you can access these people’s search and shopping history, so you’ll know what products they can endorse. And you can sign those brand ambassadors using Upfluence’s sign-up page.
- Influencer Relationship Management: This feature displays your chosen influencers, helping you rank them according to specific variables. You can also add particular tags, discount codes, or other customized data to this dashboard. That means you can streamline influencer outreach – you can even perform that outreach from inside Upfluence.
- Campaign workflow: Upfluence works well for larger companies or agencies that organize multiple influencer campaigns simultaneously. This feature allows you to seamlessly control each campaign and influencer from inside the platform.
- Social listening: Upfluence allows you to keep track of specific creators, hashtags, your campaign performance, or even your competition. However, it lacks more in-depth audience analysis.
- A wide range of tools: Upfluence helps you with campaign briefs and contract uploading, email templates, payment management, promo codes & affiliate link generator and tracking, product seeding, and more.
But with all that in mind, Upfluence is best for larger companies and agencies, especially e-commerce brands. And it has a steeper learning curve compared to platforms like inBeat or SocialBee, which might not make it awesome for newbie marketers.
5. Afluencer: Best for SMB eCommerce Businesses
Features: Influencer discovery and relationship management; campaign management and reporting; direct messages; custom video production; payment feature; integrates with Shopify and BigCommerce
PROS: Ease of use; customer support; direct messaging; save and subscribe feature
CONS: Just around 8,000 active influencers
Pricing: Starting at $49/month
Afluencer presents itself as “the place where top influencers and brands meet.” Basically, Afluencer is the equivalent of a matchmaker in the world of influencer management tools.
Here’s what it can help you with:
- Find relevant influencers to produce sponsored content: Post a collaboration request on Afluencer detailing your campaign brief. Include expectations related to your deliverables, social media platforms, and influencer-related data (e.g., their number of followers, impressions, type of content they typically produce, etc.). You can wait for influencers to come to you or browse the right creators and send them invites.
- Monitor invitations and interactions within Afluencer: Use the save & subscribe option to save your search criteria and get match notifications. Once you partner with the right people, use Afluencer’s DM to contact them from within the app. The app saves your draft messages, thus facilitating multiple conversations.
- Work on different social networks: Afluencer finds influencers across all social channels, from TikTok and Instagram to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. That means Afluencer will vet your potential creators’ info before retrieving their profiles to ensure you partner with relevant, high-quality influencers.
Pro tip: If you have any problems, you’ll love the platform’s live support by phone, chat, and email.
Features: Social listening; sentiment analysis; trend tracking; campaign monitoring; profile analytics; influencer tracking
PROS: Easy to use; time-saving automated process; hashtag analytics; works on all major social platforms; free trial available
CONS: Slow customer support
Pricing: From $99/month
Keyhole is one of the best all-in-one social media analytics tools for influencers, brand mentions, competitors, and campaigns.
Pro tip: Keyhole will even reveal the audience sentiment behind those brand mentions.
You can try it for free, and you’ll be in good company, too, with brands like L’Orela, Google, Amazon, and Spotify.
This could be your first clue that Keyhole works best for larger influencer marketing programs.
That said, you can leverage it to your advantage because any successful influencer campaign needs social listening.
And Keyhole is one of the best influencer management tools for that because it allows you to:
- Gather mountains of data from all your marketing platforms.
- Compare relevant variables from different timelines.
- Download and read comprehensive reports that help you get unique insights.
Okay, so why is Keyhole good for overall influencer management and not just social listening?
Because its social listening and analysis key features support you throughout your campaign:
- Before your campaign: Do market research, understanding your company’s social presence, your audience demographics, and competitors.
- During your campaign: Use the influencer discovery tool to find relevant influencers that resonate with your target audience and compare influencers’ performance. Use Keyhole to publish your content across social media profiles and see your campaign stats live. This will help you optimize your marketing strategies in real-time.
- After your campaign: Keyhole helps you measure the ROI for each influencer, your audience’s response to your campaign, and your overall campaign metrics.
That said, Keyhole’s customer support is slower than other platforms.
7. Mavrck: Best for Large Ecommerce Brands
Features: Influencer analysis, discovery, and management; campaign management and reporting; ecommerce tools
PROS: Accurate influencer tracking; in-platform gamification;
CONS: Influencer filtering could be better; the reporting for Snapchat and TikTok could be improved
Pricing: Customized plans based on your needs
Mavrck is one of the best influencer management tools for large ecommerce brands, especially because it pairs you with relevant customers who can become your brand ambassadors.
Here’s how it works:
- Influencer discovery: Once your clients log into your website with their Facebook accounts, Mavrck accesses their data, such as engagement rate, interactions, number of followers, etc. Mavrck then uses this data to show you relevant potential influencers from your existing customer database. Alternatively, you can browse Mavrck’s impressive database of 2.5 million creators.
- Programmatic approach for marketing at scale: Input the campaign details within Mavrck and choose from the programs this marketplace platform offers. Some are extremely automated, allowing you to fast-forward the entire process.
- Influencer management: One of the platform’s unique features is the 20 predefined activities for influencers. Basically, you can set up to 20 digital activities for your influencers within a campaign based on in-depth influencer segmentation. Then, creators win rewards for completing their tasks.
- Workflow manager: Mavrck has an outstanding CRM that helps you stay in contact with your influencers. Besides, the creator relationship manager helps you organize your influencers thoroughly by specific categories and metrics. And obviously, Mavrck keeps track of campaign performances in real-time.
- Sales-increasing content: Ecommerce companies aim to sell, and Mavrck understands that. That’s why your influencers’ content aims to increase subscriptions or sales.
However, all those features (plus the customized pricing) make Mavrck a better solution for larger ecommerce brands rather than SMBs.
8. Grin: Ecommerce Firms
Features: Influencer analysis, discovery, and management; audience analysis; content amplification and review; ecommerce integrations; campaign management and reporting
PROS: Easy influencer discovery with the lookalike and customer search tool; multiple integrations across shopping platforms email systems; in-depth influencer performance breakdown
CONS: It may become expensive depending on your project
Grin is an excellent all-in-one influencer management platform for ecommerce firms of all sizes looking to build solid relationships with influencers.
Choose Grin if you need:
- Versatility across channels and email systems: Grin integrates with Shopify, Magento, WooComerce, Outlook, Slack, and Gmail. This will help you keep a bird’s eye view of all your shopping platforms and influencer communication.
- Influencer discovery: Grin’s unique selling point in influencer discovery is its lookalike tool that helps you find similar ambassadors for your sponsored content to the ones you already have. Alternatively, Grin helps you find specific creators by browsing its extended influencer search engine of 100 million influencers or your existing list of customers.
- Influencer outreach: With Grin, you can send personalized messages to all your creators, even if you use the platform to generate email templates. And then, you can keep score of your open rates, click-through rates, and any replies you get from these creators.
- Relationship management: You can build different types of influencer campaigns on Grin, from promotions to affiliate campaigns and more. Grin will help you with goal setting, creator contracts, managing deliverables, unique links, and codes.
- Campaign management: Grin is one of the most comprehensive influencer management tools for campaign tracking. This tool monitors your budget, conversions, ROI, expenses, and media value for each influencer.
9. Aspire: Best for Large Companies and Advertising Agencies
Features: Influencer search and relationship management; social listening and competitor analysis; content review; team collaboration; campaign management; campaign reports; free payment processing
PROS: Visual discovery and Quickmatch function; multiple management tools; thorough campaign analytics
CONS: Slow at times
Pricing: Customized on request
Aspire is one of the top influencer management platforms for large companies and agencies. This influencer marketing software can help you with:
- Influencer discovery: Though it has just 500,000 influencer profiles (compare to Grin’s 100 million), Aspire has in-depth filters you can use. Set your keywords, hashtags, topics, plus influencers’ demographics and impressions to zero in on the most relevant social profiles. Besides, the Quickmatch feature allows you to get matched to creators just like on a dating app, and the AI-driven visual research helps you get more precise recommendations.
- Social listening: Aspire monitors brand mentions, competitors, and influencer content. That helps you find relatable creators that resonate and engage with your audience daily, so that your influencer marketing efforts pay off.
- Management tools: Aspire can help you manage your campaign genuinely from A to Z. The tool assists you with everything from campaign name and description to eligibility conditions for influencers, content guidelines, contract, and product selection in case you run a product seeding campaign to payment. You can keep track of the emails and products you send, automate follow-ups, and use personalized links for each creator. You can even pay your influencers directly through Aspire at no extra cost.
- Campaign analytics: Aspire boasts an in-depth creator performance spreadsheet will all creators’ stats and thorough campaign analytics to monitor spending and ROI.
Which Influencer Management Platform Is Best for You?
The influencer marketing software in this review all have great reputations and recommendations. They’re feature-packed and high-quality, but are they right for you?
It depends on what you’re looking for.
SocialBee is best for social media management. Traackr streamlines influencer relationships. Keyhole’s excellent social listening dimension will help guide your entire campaign. Grin has a huge influencer marketplace of 100 million creators. You also know that Afluencer, Mavrck, and Grin are best for ecommerce companies.
If you need a solid, affordable DIY approach to influencer marketing, inBeat is your best bet.
This free platform helps you with influencer discovery and analytics, plus a comprehensive toolkit of calculators and ad generators. And it can also help you scale up either through the UGC Studio or the Agency so you can build more comprehensive influencer campaigns.
Curious yet? Take inBeat for a free test drive today.